Scarpa Drago LV
Widely-seen on either the world cup circuit or pushing the boundaries on top-flight boulders and visionary sport routes across the globe. The fully realised Scarpa Drago now comes in a low volume version, featuring all of the prestigious characteristics that come as part of the original Drago package, but with a tighter heel, narrower toe box, and flatter in-step. The Scarpa Drago LV targets the feet of the more performance-orientated and lower-volume footed climber, who is still performing the, most dynamic, most immense, and most daring moves.
Sure to be an absolute favourite with-in the climbing community, the Scarpa Drago LV is the next tool you need to push the level of your climbing and achieve your next personal best.
Try instore at the Mothership.
- PCB-Tension™ active rand provides a lightweight power transfer
- 1/3 length Vibram® XS Grip 2 sole strategically puts the rubber only where you need it
- Perfect for bouldering or overhanging sport routes
- SRT structural toe wrap in M50 rubber provides support and friction
- PAF heel system improves fit and heel hooking performance
- Last: FZS: Highly downturned, Highly asymmetric
- Mid Sole: Flexan 1.0
- Sole: Vibram XS Grip S2 3.5 mm
- Upper: Microsuede + Leather
|Colour || |
|Size || |
35, 35.5, 36, 36.5, 37, 37.5, 38, 38.5, 39