La Sportiva Skwama Vegan W’s
The La Sportiva Skwama Vegan is a super-sensitive, high-performance climbing shoe, packed with excellent features. La Sportiva has managed to cram a lot of smart ideas into the Skwama, and with its superb performance on varied terrain, it’s a sure bet for people looking for a versatile, “works on everything” climbing shoe.
With a sole that has a two-part construction which increases the ability of the shoe to “spread” on the rock for better smearing, alongside its S-Heel design, that helps maintain rigidity and stability in the heel no matter the direction your heel hooks are pulling in, the Skwama can re-define your climbing and provide all the support you need on your next send attempt. An elongated sticky toe rubber provides friction across the entire forefoot for toe hooks and scums, whilst P3 technology assures an aggressive profile over the entire lifetime of the shoe.
Made totally of vegan materials, the Skwama Vegan boasts an insole made of SkinLikeTM microfiber, that offers performance and sensitivity comparable to leather insoles, but without the use of animal products. For environmentally-conscious climbers, that want a vegan shoe without sacrificing on performance, the La Sportiva Skwama Vegan is an excellent choice.
- Skinlikem Microbase – A Three-Layer Material: 0.6 Mm Absorbent, Anti-Odour Microfiber + Breathable Connection Layer 1.6 Mm Structural Microfiber
- S-Heel Allows For Optimal Torsional Control By Accentuating Heel Hook Performance And Adaptability
- Upper: Microfiber in combination with Microbase SkinLikeinsole
- Lining: Dentex back section
- Midsole: 0.8 mm LaSpo Flex
- Patent: P3 System (Permanent Power Platform)
- Sole: Vibram´´ xS Grip2 3,5 mm
- Weight: 200 g
34, 34.5, 35, 35.5, 36, 36.5, 37, 37.5, 38, 38.5, 39, 39.5, 40, 40.5, 41