Black Diamond Momentum
The Momentum is the comfortable entry-level model of Black Diamond’s new line of climbing shoes. It features a flat, neutral last for all-day climbing, a soft midsole for better sensitivity, and an upper fabric made entirely using Engineered Knit Technology. This upper is designed to provide maximum comfort and will be ideal for new climbers who’s feet are still adapting to wearing climbing shoes. It uses a knitted, mesh structure that’s much more breathable, stretchy, and comfortable than traditional or synthetic uppers. Black Diamond construct this upper themselves, so they can decide what areas need to be stretchy and breathable for comfort, or supportive to retain the shoe’s shape. A microfibre lining in the front ensures that performance is maintained in the toe area.
Plus, they’re Vegan!
Try instore at the Prop Store.
- Neutral, flat last for vertical climbing or all-day comfort””
- Engineered Knit Technology upper provides exceptional breathability and comfort
- 4.3mm rubber is built for durability and molded for optimal consistency and performance
- Soft flex midsole for added sensitivity and comfort
- Two Velcro straps for fit adjustability
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5